Sunday, 25 December 2011

A holiday to remember

I've been lucky enough to experience some of the most amazing holidays.

Locally and abroad Mark and I have traipsed around cobbled roads in Greece. He's been hit on and I've been ignored in Mykonos. He's eyed out topless gals and I've puked at men in speedos.

We've swam on our own private beach in Sorrento and we've stayed in a quaint little artist studio in Venice.

We've done serious damage to our credit cards shopping in Rome and we've sunbathed in Amalfi.

We've swam with dolphins in the Maldives and seen a turtle lay eggs in Mozambique. We've gagged at Gaudi and blushed at Picasso's paintings  in Spain.

I've bitched and moaned carrying heavy ski gear in Switzerland and sipped champagne in Champagne. We've shivered in our long johns and travelled the beautiful coastal towns in the UK  .

Yup, Mark and I have been blessed to do all of this and then some but nothing and I mean nothing, has beaten this holiday with Emma.

A trip to Knysna, which we've done many times, has never been so much fun, seeing it all for the first time through the eyes of Emma...

















2 comments:

  1. There's nothing better than going on holiday with kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love how her nose scrunches up when she smiles :)

    Glad you've been having an amazing time with your sweet girl...

    xxx

    ReplyDelete