Tuesday, 28 February 2012

Where I have and haven't been

I was sent this via email the other day and just had to share...sadly it's not mine


I have been in many places, but I've never been in Cahoots.
Apparently, you can't go alone. You have to be in Cahoots with
someone.

I've also never been in Cognito. I hear no one recognizes you there.
I have, however, been in Sane. They don't have an
airport; you have to be driven there.  I have made several trips there, thanks to my friends, family and work.

I would like to go to Conclusions, but you have to jump, and I'm not too much on physical activity anymore.

I have also been in Doubt. That is a sad place to go, and I try not to visit there too often.

I've been in Flexible, but only when it was very important to stand firm.

Sometimes I'm in Capable, and I go there more often as I'm getting older.

One of my favorite places to be is in Suspense! It really gets the adrenalin flowing and pumps up the old heart! At my age I need all the stimuli I can get!

I may have been in Continent, and I don't remember what country I was in. It's an age thing.




5 comments:

  1. Love it! Thanks that made me smile and I so related!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe... thanks for the giggle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi just ωanted to give you а brіef heаds up and lеt you know a feω of the images arеn't loading correctly. I'm not
    sure why but I think іts a linking issue. Ӏ've tried it in two different browsers and both show the same results.
    Look at my page : ways to make your ex girlfriend want you back

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hі there just wanted to gіve you a quіck headѕ up and let you κnow a feω of the pictures aren't loading correctly. I'm
    not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different browsers and both show the same outcome.
    Also see my page: get your ex girl back teenagers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello there I am so thrilled I found your weblog, I really found you by error,
    while I was browsing on Aol for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say thank
    you for a fantastic post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love
    the theme/design), I don't have time to read through it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the awesome work.
    Feel free to surf my homepage ; purchase instagram followers

    ReplyDelete