Tuesday, 20 March 2012

Emma's Room

The arrival of Ben meant some maternity leave for me. Timing wise it worked out perfectly because I've been threatening to convert our spare bedroom into Emma's room for far too long now...

The task seemed daunting and at one stage I was considering getting a decor person to assist me with transformation. But once I pulled my finger out of my you-know-what and consulted with Pinterest the inspiration came in leaps and bounds.

So ladies and gentle people without further ado, I present the before and after pics of Emma's room

Clearly the BEFORE -








Now for the AFTER -












7 comments:

  1. Wow! And you did all this with a newborn babe in the mix too.... I'm in awe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - Looks fabulous. I am sure Em LOVES her room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did such a great job with the room! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so talented! It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete